Improving cooperation in your team and developing a strong team to a high-performance team.
And this could be your situation:
- As a new team leader you wish to reflect your first 100 days with your team.
- You wish to strengthen interdepartmental cooperation.
- Team communication is dissatisfying – conflicts accumulate.
- Roles, responsibilities and expectations need to be commonly clarified and brought to a commitment.
- The results of an employee survey (180° or 360°) show a need for action.
- The management team should agree to their main priorities or goals for the coming year. High commitment is essential.